Menu

Let's have a cyber Friday Happy Hour - drinks and appetizers - what will you bring?

I'm bringing my fabulous artichoke dip with tortillas, all the Halloween candy, and some Caffeine Free Diet Coke. And maybe a bottle of the "blue bottle Riesling," although I can't have much as Schmooey still likes his mama chow. Oh, and Schmooey has to come because he and I stayed home from small group together tonight. Don't worry, he'll be the life of the party. :D

Well I'm late to the party too. But if no one else brought it, I have IZZE Sparkling Blackberry drink for those of us not drinking these days. And I have some caramel brownies, which are evidently called "Knock You Naked" Bars in some quarters. So the party can REALLY get started now. ;)

I'm bringing my fabulous artichoke dip with tortillas, all the Halloween candy, and some Caffeine Free Diet Coke. And maybe a bottle of the "blue bottle Riesling," although I can't have much as Schmooey still likes his mama chow. Oh, and Schmooey has to come because he and I stayed home from small group together tonight. Don't worry, he'll be the life of the party. :D

Your only concern will be getting Schmooey back - I'm sure everyone will be wanting to hold him.

Heh - if you can get him to let you, more power to ya! He's so interested in walking right now, he says "NA NA NA NA NA!!!" when you try to hold him. :lol:

With the way the drinks have been floating around this place, he might be the only one who looks light on his feet... or the only one making any sense.