Menu

I talked to Richard Dawson!! Even though he's dead he's employed by Windows Technical Department

scholastica

Really? You can't be more creative than that with the names you give people to call themselves while conducting their scams.  I did laugh out loud with that name.  We did manage to keep him on the phone for 13 minutes. And our family will be praying for him that he can find a job where he isn't scamming people. 

• Like 5

I once met IRL a Gerald Ford who was not the dead president. We chatted for a couple minutes about his name. I think he liked to see if people knew he had the same name as the president. (A couple of young people--20somethings--who were part of the conversation did not.  :ohmy: ) I never did find out if he was named him after GF or if it was just coincidence.

• Like 1

One of my ancestors was named Donald Duck

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

You know how people will fake-sign things with Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Can you imagine your poor ancestor trying to sign contracts and everyone thinks he's being a smart aleck? :)

• Like 2