Menu

What's with the ads?

scrapbookbuzz

Moving on from Algebra?

Not sure where to post this, here or in the High School forum.

Anyway, this year is my daughter's Super Senior year (extended senior year) with the goal of graduating her by May.

She's been struggling in Algebra for a LONG time. Parts she really gets and others, she really doesn't get. I'm seriously 

considering giving her 1/3 credit for what she's done already and just move on to a math I think will make more sense to her: geometry.

Anyone BTDT?

Not me, but a friend who has a high schooler with LDs. They cobbled together various math programs and called it integrated math. Her goal has been to be able to pass the Compass math test at the community college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Talked to hubby the other day about my thoughts on taking a break from Algebra and moving on to Geometry. He was cool with that so that's what we'll do!

I then spent the next day tearing apart my living room trying to find said Geometry book!  :willy_nilly: And I found it!!!  :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:     :D

• Like 2