Menu

BFSU I pdf question

EmmaGM

Oops. I printed the flow chart and TOC for reference. Don't tell.

I didn't realize this. Is this even legal? I bought the thing. It's mine.

It's not printable in the sense that if you open the file and push the print button, it will say it can't print. I don't recall seeing any copyright notice about not printing it out. There are some ways around it if one really desired to do it. I don't think printing the toc and flowchart is an issue as that is included for public use on the bfsu website, which is hosted by the author. You must have opened it in something other than acrobat if it printed for you without doing any gymnastics.

ETA: Just checked the copyright on it. Ironically, my electronic PDF version says that it may not be transferred or stored electronically...

Edited by Syllieann
  • Like 1

It's not printable in the sense that if you open the file and push the print button, it will say it can't print. I don't recall seeing any copyright notice about not printing it out. There are some ways around it if one really desired to do it. I don't think printing the toc and flowchart is an issue as that is included for public use on the bfsu website, which is hosted by the author. You must have opened it in something other than acrobat if it printed for you without doing any gymnastics.

ETA: Just checked the copyright on it. Ironically, my electronic PDF version says that it may not be transferred or stored electronically...

Mine's in Google Drive. I guess I'm getting coal for Christmas.