Menu

Favorite school supplies this year?

Pilot Frixion erasable pens and Pilot Frixion erasable highlighters. Removes the need for correction tape. :)

Best things ever!

We also cannot live without the dry erase magnetic lapboards we got from rainbow resource. We have always used dry erase boards but have not had magnetic lap versions. I find my kids will write anything I ask if it is done on a dry erase. Love those things.

The Crayola art case. I used to scoff at these and thought they were pointless. Happily eating my words. My mom got one for the kids and it keeps everything organized. The kids treat them so carefully because they go into a special case. We can always find the color we need and it is easy to tote into another room. New found respect.

I am loving my tabletop dry erase board that is magnetic. We use it primarily for grammar and writing now. http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/product/productDet.jsp?productItemID=1%2C689%2C949%2C371%2C895%2C814&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181113&bmUID=1505519539200

We bought three sets of these index bookends this year to organize our books by subjects (life science, earth science, physical science, math, history... ) and bought avery circle labels to stick on the book spins to know where they need to be reshelved. On the tabs of the bookends I used my label maker to write the subjects for easy reference. 

https://www.containerstore.com/s/shelving/books-bookends/index-bookends/12d?productId=10033126&country=US&currency=USD&utm_source=tcscompshop&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=google&cid=cse:PLA

I also bought a bunch of magazine holders to organize all our workbooks by subject. They would fall over and just be a mess in there last year. 

Edited by Stibalfamily