Menu

Preschool Workbooks?

Alenee

DD4 yo has the desire to have her own 'work'. She's finished up most of the old workbooks we had for my 6yo. We've used the RS books and one other that I can't think of the name. She loves tracing anything and everything. We've even used what we can from donnayoung.org. Any ideas?

Thanks Chris! I just looked at them however we use ETC after they have a firm phonics base through SWR. I looked at some of the Kumon books too but I think she's past these when it comes to writing. We're a bit shocked at her fine motor skills. Thinking out loud here, maybe I should just start her on Cursive First since she likes the tracing and can follow directions.... We don't do math until much later either. I guess I'm being finicky! Maybe this will help others answer though. :confused:

We used Singapore Earlybird Series 1A - 2B, Handwriting Without Tears Pre-K, Explode the Code A, B, and C. We also sang and listened to music and music in a foreign language I knew I wanted DS to learn, coloring books and freestyle, painting, played with blocks and cuisinaire rods for fun. Went on walks, participated in a class at the science museum for pre-school kids(1.5 hours every other week), visited the zoo and special exhibits at the art museum. We took care of our rabbits which taught many great life lessons. Participated in religious holidays at congregation.

HTH