Menu

Where to sell like-new homeschool curriculum

Grantmom

I have spent SO very much money over the years on so many different books and curriculum, always searching for the perfect solution!  Now, my kids have outgrown much of it and it was barely or even NEVER used.  I would love to sell some items and put it towards classes for my oldest.  Where do you buy or sell used curriculum?  I have things like Life of Fred, Micheal Clay Thompson, Beast Academy, etc, that have never been cracked open.  

Edited by Grantmom

My favorite, hands-down is Amazon. Make sure that you're the lowest price no matter what. I print the postage there and put it out for my mail carrier. Periodically I check and adjust my prices. No haggling, no waiting for Paypal.

For sets, I do eBay in the summer. I've moved hundreds of dollars of books. I recently sold a used set that went for significantly more than what a paid for it new. People went crazy bidding!

• Like 1

My favorite, hands-down is Amazon. Make sure that you're the lowest price no matter what. I print the postage there and put it out for my mail carrier. Periodically I check and adjust my prices. No haggling, no waiting for Paypal.

For sets, I do eBay in the summer. I've moved hundreds of dollars of books. I recently sold a used set that went for significantly more than what a paid for it new. People went crazy bidding!

What did they go crazy bidding on?