Jump to content



Recommended Posts

He is young enough you might be able to get "transition services" if he didn't graduate from high school.


If he didn't graduate I think I would try to call and talk to someone at school.


Also -- not knowing who in particular to call -- if you call anyplace like ARC, NAMI, anywhere like that in your state and just ask if they know who to contact locally.


I would look into this in case they could help with SSI.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...