Menu

Undated or year-round student planner?

I use OneNote. It's a microsoft thing and it came on my computer.

It's not specifically what you're asking for, but something to consider.

ETA: whoops. Thought you meant a planner for you. Missed the bit about "student." OneNote likely won't work for a student.

Edited by Garga

We use the $1 Target softcover student planners. They are undated and on the dollar aisle during back to school sales.

My kids seems to prefer their day planner though and you can get undated refills but that is a costlier option. Just more versatile as kids can pick refillls and customize every year.

We use the $1 Target softcover student planners. They are undated and on the dollar aisle during back to school sales.

My kids seems to prefer their day planner though and you can get undated refills but that is a costlier option. Just more versatile as kids can pick refillls and customize every year.

I need them by the end of this month. Any idea when they will be out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why I'm having trouble posting links lately, but someone on the board mentioned one that I have saved on Amazon.  I think I might try it for this coming year.

Search for Undated Student Organizer for Middle School (SO-8) by Elan Publishing.  It has a green cover and they are $7.95.

We like these. This is the dates but they have undated as well as different pictures and sizes. Look up Action Publishing (and then academic) on Amazon and you can see the other options.

Action Publishing 2017 Garden Paths & Forest Trails Coloring Day Planner, 8.5 x 11 - Inch Large (8511-SNACOL2016) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CDJ96SM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_Z2q3F2li3sxyK

I need them by the end of this month. Any idea when they will be out?

No idea but my local Targets tend to start back to school sales early as my district starts back mid August. It is currently summer and July 4th sales on the seasonal aisles. You could call and ask as the store manager knows the promo/seasonal aisles schedule.