Menu

What geometry to use after Foerster's Algebra 1?

If you've used Foerster's Algebra 1 and liked it, what can you recommend for geometry? My son likes the Math Without Borders instructor, but for geometry MWB uses a text with few reviews that I can find (Geometry: A Guided Inquiry). I'd love to think that if the MWB instructor had the good sense to pick Foerster for algebra, he has also picked a good geometry text, but sometimes assumptions like that get me in trouble. 

• Like 2

We used Jacob's 2nd edition, and we really liked it. Now we are back in Foerster for Alg 2. So far so good!

This is our plan, as well, even thought the MWB videos really work well for us. I had A Guided Inquiry and sold it a year ago. I don't remember what about it I didn't like, though.

• Like 1

I used TT Geometry.  Geometry is probably the hardest subject for me.  I can do it, but I find it difficult to teach.  TT offered the video instruction I wanted in a program.  We also had Jacobs and used it as well.  Chalkdust has a good program and many in our IRL group of homeschoolers like it. 

• Like 1