Menu

Sales at Target

Night Elf

What size does he need. My husband is looking for a size S outerwear and not having much luck this year anywhere. My DS12 took my hubby's jackets since adult S fits him well. Last year we managed to get nice ones at Banana Republic, Old Navy and Macy's. Our Target has been carrying less inventory in stores as more people shop online so we are having more luck with finding electronics or household appliances or toys in store not necessarily on sale.

In recent years it seems like the best sales have been before Christmas and after Christmas seems like a picked over mess where you may or may not find the size or color you need while employees are overly focused on Valentine's Day. That's why when ever someone says they do gifts on Epiphany or New Year's I wonder where they shopped.

I've also noticed online stuff is sold out or backordered until February.

My approach would be to be at Target when the doors open tomorrow.

Other people might have different experiences.

Good luck !

He needs a large and isn't picky about colors. He just wants a basic pullover. I looked at Kohls and most of what I saw had buttons or zippers up near the neck and he doesn't like those. He doesn't need it quickly so it's okay if we have a wait a little while. It's not a gift.

I saw some very nice men's sweaters in our Target just two nights ago. They were in the 20-30$ range, on a table display.  They were pullovers, some crew neck and some v neck. I always go at night this time of year and it was very calm.  Our Target is open until midnight every night this week. I went around 7pm and it was fine.