Menu

Guest boudliz

Guest boudliz

hi,

my name is liz and i am a homeschool mom of 4, using sonlight, singapore math, teaching textbook, hwt. my kids range in age.

I have a 14 yr. old who has asperger's and she is currently in the 9th grade level.

12 yr. old son who is repeating the 6th grade level, is dystexic and is a stutterer.

7 yr. old son who just read his first little reader, YAY!!!!:lol::D

5 yr. old daughter who is a fire cracker! :svengo:

ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND SAY TAHT I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL.

thanks

Guest boudliz
hi,

my name is liz and i am a homeschool mom of 4, using sonlight, singapore math, teaching textbook, hwt. my kids range in age.

I have a 14 yr. old who has asperger's and she is currently in the 9th grade level.

12 yr. old son who is repeating the 6th grade level, is dystexic and is a stutterer.

ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND SAY TAHT I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL.

thanks

just wondering why and where I was moved to? I am very new at this and I definately need some help! thanks:confused:

Don't know where you where you put this post origionally, but the general forum is a good place for introductions. That said, welcome. I am still somewhat new. Really started in May. This forum has helped me very much with everything from friendship and ranting sessions to cirriculum and recipes. I am still making the porcupine meatballs. The kids love them. Have fun, and again, welcome.:001_smile:

hi,

thanks

Welcome!! I love your childrens' names, BTW. :)

Guest boudliz

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! I would have been here a lot sooner but i kinda got lost in cyber space....i'm learning though. Btw we would like to learn how to make porcupine meatballs!

Guest boudliz
Welcome!! I love your childrens' names, BTW. :)

THANKS...., THEY ALL HAVE SPECIAL MEANING WITHIN THE FAMILY.... THE KIDS HATED LEARNING TO WRITE THEIR NAMES THOUGH...:lol: THEY'LL APPRECIATE IT LATER, I'M SURE:D