Menu

I'm looking for DVD's of popular homeschool conference speakers...

I would like to find a few really good DVD's I can show at my monthly homeschool meetings. We are a small / new group and it would be great to have some wonderful speakers brought in via DVD.

A lot of the ladies are newer homeschoolers too so it would be great to find some practical help DVD's. Any suggestions where I might find these?

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle My Bell

I haven't seen a lot of DVD's of speakers. Our state convention doesn't do the video recordings anymore. But there are lots of options for audio recordings of speakers.

For various speakers at many conferences you might want to check Rhino Technologies for purchasing some CD.

They keep a best seller list on there. And seem to record a lot of homeschool conventions around the nation. There are other groups too, but I'm familiar with Rhino. You can search by speaker name among other ways.

This site high country home educators has free online listening. I don't think you can download them for free, but they have a link to follow to buy them in download form or other way. But if everyone is sitting in a living room together and can listen at the same time.

I've been thinking of doing the same kind of thing with audio based. I can't get my favorite convention speaker to speak in my town this coming winter (working on it....), but I have all of his talks on CD, so I'm sharing those during mom's nights. He has some great general inspirational talks even if you aren't using his curriculum anymore :D

Hope the links help a bit.

-crystal

• 3 months later...