Menu

The Teachers Loung 10-10-2016

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning! The Lounge is now OPEN!

I decided to open the lounge today as I have a feeling I'm going to need it later!

Routine is off already this week with dh home today and my time of month having hit yesterday

(probably the day before, really, judged by my mood!).

Come in, take a load off, chat awhile, snooze awhile.

Today is Columbus Day, or Discoverers Day, depending on where you live. 

Are you schooling today or taking the day off?

How will your routine be interrupted this week/today?

What are you looking forward to this week? Here: our mountain trip. Still trying to figure out a way to stay there 

and not come back to the low desert!

Talk to me! :bigear:  

Are you schooling today or taking the day off? We did school this morning. :)  I kept it intentionally light, but the 6yo hopped on the computer this morning, took a look at what he needed to do and set about doing as much as possible without my help.  Definitely not normal!

How will your routine be interrupted this week/today? Well, today I have extra kids over (which is why the 6yo powered through. ;) ).  This week, though, he's doing a class through the Big History Project which will disrupt our normal routine somewhat. 

What are you looking forward to this week? I'm......not sure yet. LOL  I guess I'll figure that out as we go along.  I will be dying my hair this week or next, so if it's this week I'm definitely looking forward to that!

I haven't succeeded in getting done what I thought I would get done today. But still had some successes so I'll take those!

As it continues to be busy today, and most likely will be tomorrow, I'm closing the Lounge for the night - 

and possibly until next week.

Good night, all!