Menu

What is going on with me?

Moxie

I have trended that way in the past. Also, vitamin D deficient. Maybe I just need to be put out to pasture.

I almost never get headaches, except when I am anemic. Anemia also makes me more tired and cloudy-headed than usual. Maybe try supplementing with iron for a couple days?

Hope you feel better soon!

I think it sounds like you need to have your numbers checked again. That's would be my first guess - your thyroid sounds off. I get those same symptoms. It stinks.

I hope you find a quick fix!

It seems like such a simple thing but it is so annoying. $100 blood test, new meds, $100 blood test more meds, $100 blood test, whoa less meds! Exhausting.

It seems like such a simple thing but it is so annoying. $100 blood test, new meds, $100 blood test more meds, $100 blood test, whoa less meds! Exhausting.

I totally agree. Plus the doc appt, and the time to get there, and the lab if your doc doesn't have a lab onsite. Ugh.

Honestly, I adjust my medication first, email my doctor as an FYI, and then get the labs if I'm still not well. I've spent quite a bit of time with a world-class endo (I have much bigger problems than thyroid alone) and he taught me to place how I feel over lab numbers every time.

• Like 2