Menu

Help! Teaching Textbook geometry tech problem

I bought TT geometry 2.0 from ebay in June. I can't find the seller on my ebay account and buying history.

She put a note saying that she changed parent account pass code to 888888888, but when I put it in, it is invalid. I should have installed it when I just purchased from her. I checked TT Q and A and didn't find anything to help. I will call TT in the morning. I wonder if you have purchased used TT and have encountered this problem. Can anyone offer some help, please if you know how to solve this problem? Thanks!

• Like 1

In eBay on the upper right in the drop down menu, I think it says "My account" or something like that,  I assume that you clicked on "Purchase History".  If you cannot find that purchase there, I believe you should send a message to eBay Support and ask them to restore that purchase to your Purchase History.  If you can contact her, ask her if she tested that Code, after she changed the code.    GL

• Like 2

It doesn't matter what she set her parent passcode to as that only applies to the installation on her computer.  You will need to set your own password on your own computer.  If her serial number has hit its maximum installs, they will need to issue you a new serial number (and they will).  Their customer service is very pleasant and prompt.  Just give them a call and they will help you sort it out.

• Like 1