Menu

I want to go back to bed.

Night Elf

I was going to go out again this afternoon but I decided against it. It can keep until tomorrow. So I'm able to relax at home until I have to go pick up the pizza for dinner at 5:00pm. I'm just going to lay here and read! Maybe have another cup of coffee.

Both dd18 and I are carrying stress leading up to her moving to college in less than two weeks. I'm trying not to freak out but it's just so different. I'm a worrier by nature. I'm a nervous wreck about this whole experience. She's scared because it's all so new and overwhelming. We're trying to be excited about all the shopping we have to do but it isn't helping. Instead her pile is growing larger and we're wondering how she's going to fit it all into half a room! haha. So yeah, I need to find a way to relax. I'm going to have to become an overly cautious driver for a while and give everyone a wide berth.

• Like 1

I'm finding I get overwhelmed much easier than I used to, and when I do I really need to take it easy in order to regain my balance. That might mean taking the day off, or it might mean going about an abbreviated list really, intentionally slowly.

It sounds like you are under a lot of stress. I'm glad you can take it easy today. Naps are good, too. :)

I just went back to bed. My stress is too high and I am very upset and hurt by the actions of one person and how they manage to have family make excuses to explain their actions.

Pursuing the issue will cause more stress and make life hell for someone I love deeply. I am opting to take the high road and have put in place boundaries and limits to prevent further harm from the person. I am still very angry at the entire situation and I have a strong desire to pursue all legal recourses available to me and take them to the cleaners.

I just went back to bed. My stress is too high and I am very upset and hurt by the actions of one person and how they manage to have family make excuses to explain their actions.

Pursuing the issue will cause more stress and make life hell for someone I love deeply. I am opting to take the high road and have put in place boundaries and limits to prevent further harm from the person. I am still very angry at the entire situation and I have a strong desire to pursue all legal recourses available to me and take them to the cleaners.

Are you okay?

Not asking you to share details, just making sure you are safe.

Aww.. I'm sorry. :grouphug:  That does indeed sound rough. I hope your day gets better.