Menu

Favorite pillow?

Caviar

There was a thread in the last several months which mentioned some favorite pillows, but no matter how I search for it, I just can't find it.

Please tell me what is your favorite pillow brand? I've tried a few different kinds from chiropractors, but have not liked them, and they haven't helped relieve any of my chronic neck pain. I tend to be a side sleeper, but try to sleep on my back as much as possible.

As someone who is picky (or maybe needy is the better word) about pillows, the one thing I've found to be true over the years is that you really can't go by reviews very much because the perfect pillow for one person may be a horrible choice for you. I've tried some very highly rated pillows that were disasters for me. I think I've finally settled on latex foam as the best pillow choice for me. My other piece of advice is to buy pillows from somewhere that has a good return policy.

• Like 1

As someone who is picky (or maybe needy is the better word) about pillows, the one thing I've found to be true over the years is that you really can't go by reviews very much because the perfect pillow for one person may be a horrible choice for you. I've tried some very highly rated pillows that were disasters for me. I think I've finally settled on latex foam as the best pillow choice for me. My other piece of advice is to buy pillows from somewhere that has a good return policy.

This is my experience too.  That's why I was so happy to find a cheap contour memory foam pillow. I figured if it didn't work out at least I didn't spend $100 for the darn thing. 

• Like 1