Menu

crocs left out in the sun....help...

ProudGrandma

My boys went to the pool today and they left their crocs in the sun...and now it appears that they have shrunk or something...they are a lot more narrow than they were...

does anybody know what we can do to stretch them back out....or do I just need to get new ones?   

thanks.

Before doing anything - are you sure they are your child's shoes? It's easy for kids to mix up their shoes at the pool. 

I've worn crocs for years, and have left them in the sun before and never had them shrink. Get hot, yes. If really really left out long term kinda approach melting, yes. But never shrink. If anything they tend to expand. 

• Like 5

I left my old crocs outside in all the weather dor a year and a half! My mil found them and assuming theyd be gross i told her to throw them away. Wellllllll shes a lovable, lightweirt hoarder (laughing) and instead she soaked them in bleach, hosed them off and left them in the sun to dry for a few days.

Ive been wearing them ever since as house slippers and they are basically identical to before i lost them.

So i have no idea what happened to your kids' shoes but mine are seriously unbustable, will never decompose, earth trashing ugly slippers lol. Msybe leave them outside longer lol

Edited by OKBud