Menu

Bosma murder trial; anyone else following?

SproutMamaK

I'm not sure how much press this is getting outside of our area, but here it's big news. The murder made headline as the online classified truck sale murder; the victim listed the truck, took the suspects for a test drive, and they killed him and took the truck, incinerating his body.

I went to school with the victim, so I've been following the trial pretty closely. The evidence is staggering, multi-faceted, and heart-breaking. The jury begins deliberations today. Just wondering if anyone else here has been following the trial and what you think of it.

I'm hoping it doesn't take them too long to come to a verdict. I'm also interested to see all the evidence that was being debated during legal arguments but didn't make it in. I have a feeling the Crown has some evidence to back up their claims about where the murder took place that weren't legally admissable.

I'm hoping it doesn't take them too long to come to a verdict. I'm also interested to see all the evidence that was being debated during legal arguments but didn't make it in. I have a feeling the Crown has some evidence to back up their claims about where the murder took place that weren't legally admissable.

This ?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-trial-what-the-jury-didnt-hear-1.3631268