Menu

I got rooms!

Ok, so maybe this isn't exciting for most of you, but I got rooms for the homeschool conference. At the hotel next door to the conference center! There are 2 hotels and they book up as soon as the rooms are released.

I always forget to make reservations in October when the rooms are released so I end up trying to find a hotel somewhat close. We always end up driving a ways. Downtown in an unfamiliar city is not fun. But this time I got the ressies! We can park the car and leave it for the weekend! I'm so excited!

Ok, so maybe this isn't exciting for most of you, but I got rooms for the homeschool conference. At the hotel next door to the conference center! There are 2 hotels and they book up as soon as the rooms are released.

I always forget to make reservations in October when the rooms are released so I end up trying to find a hotel somewhat close. We always end up driving a ways. Downtown in an unfamiliar city is not fun. But this time I got the ressies! We can park the car and leave it for the weekend! I'm so excited!

right there with you, cheryl! I got my reservations made yesterday as well!!! :-D This will be my 11th year in attendance. I'm in Embassy.