Menu

got a weird call today

SparklyUnicorn

Uh oh. Big Brother has you on a list!!!  :scared: Too bad you can't show up at the school and say "we're here for the standardized test!". That would probably perplex them. 

LMAO

I've gotten some weird stuff in the mail.  For example, I got a card telling me that my child's middle school year book was ready for purchase.  I've lived in this district for 10 years, and my kids have never been to school here.  I have no clue how I ended up on that list.

• Like 1

We received a string of very agressive phone calls from the CDC, wanting our children's vaccination records as part of a "survey", chosen by "random phone number selection". We had gotten a notice in the mail, and then all the phone calls started, with the callers almost yelling at us when we declined to participte. After the eighth call, I was going to make up some children (Jim Bob, Billy Bob, Bobby Bob, and Suzy Bob) just to get them to leave us alone. Scary how persistent some can be!

We received a string of very agressive phone calls from the CDC, wanting our children's vaccination records as part of a "survey", chosen by "random phone number selection". We had gotten a notice in the mail, and then all the phone calls started, with the callers almost yelling at us when we declined to participte. After the eighth call, I was going to make up some children (Jim Bob, Billy Bob, Bobby Bob, and Suzy Bob) just to get them to leave us alone. Scary how persistent some can be!

That really is strange!

Us too! The mail survey is "completely optional". The follow up reminder, the 4 missed calls...optional? Uh-huh.

The only people who ever call me are "Microsoft" technicians and people who need to know if I would change my mind about certain presidential candidates if I knew that they were actually Satan in the flesh and ate babies raw.

• Like 1