Menu

Why so many flipping e-mails?!

SparklyUnicorn

Don't you just hate it when you sign up for something on-line or you buy a magazine and they send you 10,000 e-mails a day?  I mean what the heck.  I think even one every day is too much, but some of these darn things send a zillion.  I almost never read them either because with so many who has the time or energy?  Sometimes I really am interested in the information, but it is still often just too much.

• Like 2

That's what an extra email account is for that I use only for such purposes. That mailbox is full of stuff I will never read, but I don't care, since it is not an address at which I will ever get important email.

Yeah I do have and use maskme often.  Sometimes I really do want e-mails from these places, but I really don't have time for that many every single day. 

Omg...never let a cruise ship company get your email.

I went on two cruises ever - 25 years apart. They send me 4-5 offers a day to get me to go again.

LOL

I bought a computerized CAT for both my kids.  They send me an e-mail daily trying to get me to purchase their tests.  How many tests do they think I need?!

ugh, I recently bought some clothes on line.  I love the clothes, but I doubt I will use th ecompany again because the number of emails was RIDICULOUS. "VIP" discount codes and special deals at least once a day, EVERY day, + extra emails about new products and seasons.  It just about drove me insane. 

• Like 2

Unsubcribe. Most legit companies will take you off their list if you ask. It is usually a link that is hidden at the bottom of the email

yes, I did this...but if I ever want to order again I'll have to resubscribe.  Then unsubscibe.  Ugh.