Menu

Announcement: I'm not her, she's not me

Unfortunately, I am no longer working in graphic design and don't have a good version of photoshop. Boo Hoo! But I doubt I could make you look that differently. Do you look like Jaclyn smith with a unibrow?:lol:

Well, I have dark hair! You can't work with that? :lol:

Actually, about the *only* think I don't have is a unibrow! I guess they figured buck teeth and Dumbo ears would be enough of a challenge. :lol:

Pardon the silliness in these turbulent times, but I'm starting an Official Thread because I've received so many PMs about this: Friends, I never meant to confuse anyone--but I am NOT my avatar. Now, many of you immediately recognized Kaylee from the much-beloved (and long-since cancelled) Joss Whedon sci-fi western Firefly. But for those who didn't, my avatar is indeed Kaylee.

(Anyone not familiar with Firefly should proceed directly to this

of the opening credits to get a feel for the show. All of the episodes (14 in all, I believe) are on DVD and worth every penny. Then after you've watched them all and can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to cancel this gem, hit Netflix up for Serenity. Yes, Firefly's incredibly loyal fans got a movie!)

Thanks! :001_smile:

Mal: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful." (he smiles at her, never stopping working) "Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month."

Kaylee: "I love my Captain!"

I get the DVDs. He is Hawaiian. I love watching Dr. McKay,:nopity: :rofl: but watching Ronon has a different effect. :001_tt1::drool:

I have all the DVD's and watch the new epiosdes every Friday. :D Rodney is great, Sheppy is yummy but YES Ronon is in a class all by himself! :drool5: :001_wub:

Mal: "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful." (he smiles at her, never stopping working) "Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month."

:D

And may I say, thumbs up for your sig quote, too :)

Yes, one of the myriad memorable Firefly dialogue snippets! Thanks, Lizzie. We recently had a Kaylee quote in the teA thread, courtesy of Genie:

"Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"

:001_huh:

:lol:

Oh, I like that drooling smiley better!! I like the Doctor with the scottish accent too, he is so cute. I haven't seen it in a while, I've been using Netflix for sign language and P.E. (stupid homeschooling priorities, LOL).

Oh Carson Beckett yes I love to hear him talk! :D He is back for 5 episodes in this season! :D

Oh there isn't Atlantis on tomorrow night since "Sanctuary" premieres. :rolleyes:

Ronon would be so much better to look at. :D