Menu

Anyone know what shipping method MFW uses?

Tonia

Yeah, I guess I will have to call. I hope they will be accommodating and ship by another method.

Another question - anyone had any problem with their customer service?

UPS in the US. I don't know about to Canada. Call 'em and ask for special shipping if you'd like.

I have never have any problems with their customer service. I have found it excellent!!!! and love to order from them. Been a customer since 2003. Here is the 1 time there was a "problem" and how it got solved:

*They were pro-active in finding an oddity on my order and called me to fix it before I knew there was a problem and offered a quick solution that worked. In March of this year, I picked up 1st edition of Apologia General Science at their booth. The owner of MFW called me and said "we're taking back orders for 2nd edition and we messed up your order at the convention by not offering you the option. I apologize for that. Would you like 2nd edition or 1st?" I told him that I didn't know about 2nd edition but I wanted it instead of 1st. They took care of dealing with the 1st edition. Now that is service!!!

They are great. So, yeah, I'd call them.

-crystal