Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search
DawnM

It keeps logging me off or asking me to input my password each time

Even though I have "remember me" clicked.  In the past it just logged me in automatically.

It also keeps logging me out.  I have to input my name and password sometimes more than once while on the site.  

It is even worse on my iPad.  It logs me off when I click pretty much any button.  I can't respond to posts or start new ones, it just logs me off.

Help!

Thanks,

Dawn

• Like 1

This happened to me either last week or the week before (sorry, I'm tired). I pm'ed Other John (because I wasn't sure what else to do), but it seems he didn't read the PM. In any case, the problem seems to have resolved itself suddenly, as I haven't had any problems lately. Give it a few days. HTH.

This can be a cache issue. I would clear out your browser cache. Make sure browser is not on this site when you clear out the cache or it will not work.

John

Even though I have "remember me" clicked. In the past it just logged me in automatically.

It also keeps logging me out. I have to input my name and password sometimes more than once while on the site.

It is even worse on my iPad. It logs me off when I click pretty much any button. I can't respond to posts or start new ones, it just logs me off.

Help!

Thanks,

Dawn

I'm having this exact problem. Clearing out the cache had no effect. Any other suggestions?

Hmm. Thanks! It is possible I found where my cache was and it is possible that whatever I just cleared out may have fixed this issue for me, and really, in this day and age I feel like that is all I can ask.  :laugh:

• Like 1

I have the same problem on my phone. I have to use Tapatalk to view on my phone. No problems on my laptop, though. I don't even know if there is a cache on iPhones or how they work...

Edited by TKDmom

Right after I posted, I went and looked it up, then figured out how to do the same on Chrome. Posting now from my phone!