Menu

Trying to find a residential Chinese language summer program for June

I feel like I'm striking out on finding a summer language program for ds2.  He has another committment in mid July that conflicts with a lot of summer programs.  I don't see announcements on StarTalk for 2016 yet.  

Does anyone know of Chinese language programs that will take out of state students for a residential setting that might run in May-June or at least be over by July 14?

I found nine residential high school Chinese programs on the StarTalk search page https://startalk.umd.edu/public/find-a-summer-program/?f[0]=im_field_st_language%3A39&f[1]=im_field_program_participant_typ%3A182&f[2]=im_field_grade_level%3A98&f[3]=im_field_program_setting%3A185

Unfortunately several are in July and several have state residency requirements. Troy University has funding for this year but their page has not been updated yet---I'd email. Hawaii has one but the program link is (1) bad and (2) to the general Confucius Institute anyway, though an email is provided.

Good luck!

StartTalk programs were funded late this year. I was on the mailing list for one :)