Menu

Salt crystal lamps

Seasider

I have one. I've not heard anything about them being harmful. They are beautiful!

Fyi...One humid summer I discovered that I need to use it frequently to keep it dry. The humidity was starting to dissolve it and I ended up up with salt crystals on the shelf where it sits.

• Like 1

That's my concern, the residue on furniture. I've read that you should have a dish or something underneath it. I doubt they do a lot but I think they are pretty and relaxing to look at.

I bet I could put one of those candle mirrors beneath it.

I have one. I've not heard anything about them being harmful. They are beautiful!

Fyi...One humid summer I discovered that I need to use it frequently to keep it dry. The humidity was starting to dissolve it and I ended up up with salt crystals on the shelf where it sits.

Does it cast enough light for silent bedtime reading?

Does it cast enough light for silent bedtime reading?

I had one from Walmart and it did. It had a dimmer switch. I sold it in a yard sale because I just didn't care for the looks of it (DH bought it). The red/pink color actually makes it great for night time reading, as that kind of light doesn't interfere with you getting to sleep, like blue light does. 

Edited by VaKim
  • Like 1