Menu

9/25 exerciser check-in

I have co-op today so I had to get out early.

Another morning for long sleeves. Again I didn't need long sleeves except for the fact that I want reflection and they only do that on long sleeves! It was windy (we're under a wind advisory) and it started to rain while I was running. Big drops.

Anyway, good run. I tried to keep the pace going for and it worked. :)

3.06 miles, 30:52 min, 10:02 pace(!), 357 calories.

I have co-op today so I had to get out early.

Another morning for long sleeves. Again I didn't need long sleeves except for the fact that I want reflection and they only do that on long sleeves! It was windy (we're under a wind advisory) and it started to rain while I was running. Big drops.

Anyway, good run. I tried to keep the pace going for and it worked. :)

Great pace Cheryl

Wow is it windy here. Needless to say last night was another treadmill night for me. I did 2 miles in the afternoon and then 5 miles after dinner. Pace 4.1 incline 3 Today we are expecting wind and rain. Treadmill it will be.

Half run, half walk.

1.66 miles

22:36 time

13:29 Pace

176 calories

I was afraid I would have a headache...it felt like one coming on, but thankfully it has gone away. I slept like a baby last night after my run yesterday. I am amazed at how much better I feel with even this little bit of exercise.

I'm thinking of getting a tread mill....anyone buy one recently that they can recommend. Hey DB did your mom buy you that treadmill?

Where do you treadmill owners put the thing? Ugh. I have no real place for it. The garage maybe.

That was a great run, especially with the rain. Your speed has really been picking up!

I need to get some cold weather running digs myself - what does everyone recommend?

Made it 3.1 miles today! I also need to get something to time me and tell me calories burned!

Good job on the run. I can't help with the cold weather running digs as I have yet to experience cold weather running. I have the Nike+ ipod sensor like Cheryl has and it gives you all that information. I really like it.

Great pace Cheryl

Wow is it windy here. Needless to say last night was another treadmill night for me. I did 2 miles in the afternoon and then 5 miles after dinner. Pace 4.1 incline 3 Today we are expecting wind and rain. Treadmill it will be.

Good job. You always amaze me with the miles you put in.

Half run, half walk.

1.66 miles

176 calories

I'm thinking of getting a tread mill....anyone buy one recently that they can recommend. Hey DB did your mom buy you that treadmill?

Where do you treadmill owners put the thing? Ugh. I have no real place for it. The garage maybe.

You're getting there Scarlett. Way to go. I don't have a treadmill but I do have a Nordic Track that I like a lot. Unfortunately I don't have anywhere to put it either. Right now it is in dh's office but he is in there working all day making it hard to use. I'm thinking about pulling it out and putting it in our family room.

I'm still not running. The pt hasn't called me. I am considering trying the Nordic Track to see if it bothers me. I didn't even get a good workout at tkd last night - we sparred first thing and I was up against a 13 yo boy with great kicks. He spun around and heel kicked me right in the nose. I was on the floor crying in pain, expecting blood to be gushing out. Fortunately, no blood, but it left me on the sidelines for the rest of class. It still hurts today along with a bad headache, but the swelling is minimal and there is only a very slight discoloration. The poor boy was crying because he felt bad about hurting me.

I need to get some cold weather running digs myself - what does everyone recommend?

Made it 3.1 miles today! I also need to get something to time me and tell me calories burned!

I get cold weather gear all over. Some from Target, some from Road Runner. I even saw some long sleeve shirts at BJ's today.

Great job on the run!

Great pace Cheryl

Great job on the miles. You are amazing!

Half run, half walk.

1.66 miles

176 calories

I was afraid I would have a headache...it felt like one coming on, but thankfully it has gone away. I slept like a baby last night after my run yesterday. I am amazed at how much better I feel with even this little bit of exercise.

Great job Scarlett! I don't run on treadmills unless they are at the gym (which I no longer belong to). I just prefer to run outside. It's just me. Now that my kids can stay home while I exercise, it's outside for me!

I'm still not running. The pt hasn't called me. I am considering trying the Nordic Track to see if it bothers me. I didn't even get a good workout at tkd last night - we sparred first thing and I was up against a 13 yo boy with great kicks. He spun around and heel kicked me right in the nose. I was on the floor crying in pain, expecting blood to be gushing out. Fortunately, no blood, but it left me on the sidelines for the rest of class. It still hurts today along with a bad headache, but the swelling is minimal and there is only a very slight discoloration. The poor boy was crying because he felt bad about hurting me.

Hopefully the pt calls soon! And OUCH! I hope you fell better soon!