Menu

How long are the WTM Academy online classes?

I tried to contact them by email, but my emails to them keep reading - Failed to send.

I don't see ending times on any of the classes. Are they an hour long? Is the Socratic Discussion class at $299 longer than the Geography class at $249?

Dd#1 was in Intro to Rhetoric for a few weeks. Her section wad 50 min long. It went by very quickly and IMO would have benefited from an extra 10 min. I think it wasn't a full hour because the teacher had a class the following hour and needed a short break, especially if dd's class ran a couple minutes over. (It didn't while she was in it, but could have since then.)

I should amend then. EW1 is supposed to be 1 hour long, but since Meyers does have another class afterwards, the class has to be about 55 minutes long. I'm more used to classes running over rather than on ending on time. It just depends on whether the teacher has back to back classes. 

I tried to contact them by email, but my emails to them keep reading - Failed to send.

I don't see ending times on any of the classes. Are they an hour long? Is the Socratic Discussion class at $299 longer than the Geography class at $249?

I suspect the price difference between those two classes is due to class size: the Socratic Discussion course is for 12-15 students, whereas the Geography course can accommodate 15-20 students.

As far as I know, all their courses are 50 minutes.