Menu

Workbooks for high school?

I've found workbooks for English but I'm wondering if there are workbooks for pre-algebra and up?

Fury still seems to be getting lost and math beyond pre-algebra is my nemesis. I'm fond of accounting but haven't found a good substitute for that.

He's decided (for a while) that he's interested in automotive or welding.

I'm so lost with him. *smh*

• Like 1

Power Basics has a decent Worktext style Algebra and Geometry(they also have a basics Math that I guess would be Pre-Alg).  The additional Practice book and Workbook are really needed. Cost is often cheaper on Amazon if you have time to wait for a full set to come up for sale.  The only problem is that the answer key is just answers, no solutions to show how problems are worked out.  I have a great app called PhotoMath that solves that issue.

• Like 2

Power Basics has a decent Worktext style Algebra and Geometry(they also have a basics Math that I guess would be Pre-Alg).  The additional Practice book and Workbook are really needed. Cost is often cheaper on Amazon if you have time to wait for a full set to come up for sale.  The only problem is that the answer key is just answers, no solutions to show how problems are worked out.  I have a great app called PhotoMath that solves that issue.

The PhotoMath app looks awesome! Thank you for mentioning it!

• Like 1