Menu

I opened my Instant Pot today!

DawnM

I am liking my instant pot. That said, I have done eggs in there twice now about about 1/2 the shells do peel easily and the rest not so easily. I will continue to make them this was as it is just easier. Disclaimer:. I am using FRESH eggs.....some maybe only minutes to hours old vs. the week or weeks old ones you get in the store.

Edited by Ottakee

I have the IP Duo 7 qt I believe, and it's a good size. I know they have an 8 as well, and I know there are 6 qt also (but not sure about in the duo, and I definitely like the duo because it has the yogurt feature).

If you aren't interested in the yogurt feature, I think you can get an Instant Pot for less money. I just figured for that extra bit, I'd like to have maximum options, and I'm glad I chose the duo because making yogurt is awesome!

I misspoke here (well, mis-typed). I have the 6 quart duo. Apparently they don't make a 7 quart duo. The 6 quart works nicely for us. ;-p

• 1 month later...