Menu

Susan Wise Bauer interview on Homeschool Snapshots Podcast

I'm sure the boardies here don't want to miss the Susan Wise Bauer interview on Pam Barnhill's Homeschool Snapshots podcast! The episode is called "It's Mostly About Parenting." 

http://edsnapshots.com/23/

I love SWB's straight talk and perspective - she's been doing this homeschool thing for a long time and seen a lot of changes in the homeschool scene. Pam is a great interviewer, too.

Give it a listen and come back to share your favorite piece of wisdom Susan shared! It'd be fun to talk about it here.

• Like 11

I listened this week and enjoyed it.  Susan's honesty about her own children and homeschooling somehow makes me feel better.  Just knowing that someone who produced the WTM had issues with her own homeschool journey gives me confidence, if that makes any sense ;) I have also never put any thought into how it really might seem for the final child on the homeschooling journey, so that is some food for thought for me.

I have also heard Susan mentioned multiple times about the Horatio Hornblower series, so I put the first one on hold at the library. 

• Like 1