Menu

Windows 10

Night Elf

If you have it, have you experienced any problems with it? I currently have 8.1 on a touch screen. I get popups several times a week offering me a free upgrade. Today the darn thing started downloading it without my permission. It wouldn't stop even when I clicked on the stop link. I had to  close the window to make it stop. They are really pushing it. I can't make up my mind.

I preferred 8, it's much more touch screen friendly. We were essentially forced to "upgrade" (definitely a downgrade IMO) when our apps stopped working. 10 hasn't fixed all of that issue and has other features I don't like (photo processing, for example) but I'm mostly resigned to it now. Overall I'd say 10 feels less modern and more clunky, and only slightly less glitchy.

I went from 7 to 10 and did it at home. I just made sure to do a backup, and I made sure all my important docs and pics were saved online somewhere. I have had no issues with it.