Menu

When and how often do you go grocery shopping?

Jane

Whats this?

It's a freezer dinner prep place! Very convenient!

http://www.dreamdinners.com/main.php?static=index

There are other places like it, too, if a Dream Dinners isn't nearby. I googled "meal assembly" and came up with this directory (I haven't used this directory, so I don't know how good it is...) http://mealassembly.net/

Or you could google "make and take dinner" to see what comes up.

If you find a good, local kitchen, it can be a very convenient resource to have- especially if you know you're going to be really busy and just need some pre-prepared meals ready to cook. :)

Our "Dream Dinners" place closed!! I was upset for a long time. I still miss that place.

Jen

I KWYM! Before I started going to the actual Dream Dinners, I went to another place that was only about 5 minutes away from my house!! I was so sad when they closed.

Thankfully, I found a Dream Dinners within reasonable driving distance.

Farmer's Market twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday mornings) and monthly coop order. For odds and ends, I go to the store whenever I have the time. Usually first thing in the morning (so we arrive right at 8 when the store opens), as no one else is there (in and out quickly), and it doesn't interfere with the rest of our day's schedule.

I've noticed a few of you shop online for food. Where do you order - what fees do you pay? I'd like this, I think, but don't know where to start.

I pay standard supermarket prices (although I think I save money by being able to order more carefully on line) plus about USD 8 to have it delivered.

Laura