Menu

Does this exist?

Emagine

I am looking for a software or other electronic means on the computer that will allow me to put in a whole years worth of lesson plans only. I do not want to enter grades, attendance etc. I just want the planner part but I need the flexibility (with ease) to move things around due to field trips, sick days etc and have it bump the whole rest of the year accordingly. The few I have found want to do incomplete, have bells and whistles. I just want the pen and paper in puter form because I will need to move and erase a lot.

I use LessonTrek, but I don't think it would be good for planning out the whole year in advance. There's no ability to bump stuff for things like sick days or field trips. You can just copy and paste. Switching from week to week is a little clunky still. I have template weeks set up, and each Sunday, I copy and paste the template week into the coming week, then edit it with our plans. LessonTrek is really best for folks who don't plan far in advance and can change things on the fly.

Also, I've sent them feedback a few times and never heard anything back. My one support request never received a response. I'm a paid subscriber, so that kind of irks me.