Menu

Good compact umbrella

DawnM

that won't fall apart or rip?

I just bought some Totes at the store but now that they are purchased, I am wondering if they are of any kind of quality????

In the past we would get umbrellas at golf tournaments or on a huge sale.

But I am really wanting some quality ones.  

Suggestions?

Any that aren't super expensive so we can get a few?

I need them to fit in my son's and my husband's backpacks so they can easily carry them to school and work.  I also would like to keep one in each car's glove compartment.  I do not want the large ones that don't fold down.  We actually have a couple of those.  They are just too big.

• Like 1

I need them to fit in my son's and my husband's backpacks so they can easily carry them to school and work.  I also would like to keep one in each car's glove compartment.  I do not want the large ones that don't fold down.  We actually have a couple of those.  They are just too big.

One of the smaller ones could fit in a larger backpack and is still very big.  The larger one is a traditionally sized golf umbrella (big enough to put three people under it).

I've recently replaced all of our umbrellas with new ones. None were cheap, but they weren't outrageous either.

Two broke within six months. At least one of those was child-caused (or encouraged by mishandling). I think one was a Tote. I got some of them at Target.

• Like 1