Menu

Anyone have a recipe for flavored iced tea?

No recipes, but my friend had some blueberry iced tea from Trader Joe's last time I went to her house. It was really yummy.

I love the Tazo Passion Iced Tea and I substitute lemonade for half of the water. Yummy!

No recipes, but my friend had some blueberry iced tea from Trader Joe's last time I went to her house. It was really yummy.

II had some at O'Charley's and I think I drank a gallon of it! It was SO good. I'm wondering if I could make my own syrup from some frozen blueberries and sugar and add it to the tea and come up with a winner? :001_smile:

Most of the restaurants with flavored tea, actually use syrup... much like you would put in your coffee, or a snow cone... :) A waitress told me that, when I ordered some mango tea from a restaurant... It was good;)

I had the best blueberry flavored iced tea this weekend at O'Charley's and wondered if anyone had an easy recipe they would like to share? Pretty please!! :D