Menu

disney people, would you go to

lynn

*Disclaimer* I live here next to Disney so can go whenever.  

That being said, no way.  :)   It really depends on what you think of as crowds though or on how long you mind waiting for rides/events/shows.  I would guess over an hour to maybe two on the popular rides.  Getting around the parks isn't bad at all.  Eating at faster places will work ok but a little hassle.  Catching a good place to see the parade or show in front of the castle, horrible.  Think picking out your parade spot 2 hours ahead of time.  So if that works for you, go for it.  Monday will be better than later.

This is my favorite crowd control calendar for choosing when we want to go (as it's been pretty accurate):  https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/crowd-calendar/november-2015/#calendar

Good luck and have fun if you come!!!  :)   

• Like 2

We only get to go once a year, so no way. I want the most for my time and money. We go during the "slow" seasons and I still often find the crowds uncomfortable after about 11:00-12:00 at the MK.

Earlier in November is a winner in my book, but not Thanksgiving week.

• Like 1