Menu

Transcripts from cc

mamato4

I know we had the cc send a final transcript to the college they decided to attend.  I can't remember if we had them send one at application ---  NO!  We didn't because both dd's were in their first semester at cc.  No grades would have shown up, it would have simply been a list of classes in which they were currently enrolled.

• Like 1

I had transcripts from all accredited institutions my son attended (so one distance learning high school, a private b&m school, and the cc) sent directly from the school to each college my son applied to.  My homeschool transcript listed all of the classes he took--home based and school based--and had a key to show what was what.

• Like 1

We too had a transcript sent by the community college to each college to which my daughter applied.  (And then we did it again with the mid-year report!)  I also listed all the classes she had taken (in all venues) on the transcript I provided.

Regards,

Kareni

I did this, too.

• Like 1