Menu

Is there interest in a Prehistory Study Guide?

LolaT

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase a Prehistory Study Guide?

• YES! I've been looking for this.
    • Meh. Not really.

I'm wrapping up prehistory studies from a study guide of sorts that I put together myself to use with my first homeschooler and now the second. 

It is geared for 1st-3rd grade level (Maybe K-3rd). I initially used it with DD in 1st grade followed by SOTW V1 in 2nd. My DS is just finishing it at the end of 2nd grade and will start SOTW soon.  It has thirteen units and can be done weekly or over a longer period of time.

I'm wondering if there is interest if I were to make this available as a PDF download for purchase?

(I did post this on the Secular Group, but I don't think there's much activity there so cross posting here too. Hope that's OK).

• Like 1

A couple years ago I might have been interested. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't like any of the already put together prehistory stuff out there as I really enjoyed what I put together myself and it made me comfortable with continuing to put together subjects on my own.