Menu

Has anyone heard of or used this ???? Writing program

susankhan

I just got these messages :(    I am using Intermediate Language lessons (reformatted by Cynthia Albright)   I asked her what would be good for middle high school and she said advanced writing program is what she has used.  Thanks for the responses everyone :)

Guest RebeccaJ

I would be interested in splitting this.  I was going to buy IEW for my 12 year old this year but after reading about this course, it sounds like a much better fit for us.

I have my writing program for this year already bought. I've put on my calendar on March 1, 2016 to send anyone in this thread who bought thisi program a note to see if it worked for you. So...in 9 months, you'll be hearing from me!

• Like 2

Whoever buys it will get sent a link to the downloads and a password. They will send you a separate email asking who you want to send the other copy to. Then they will send the other person one.

I admit I skimmed the webpage linked above. Is there no physical book? Everything is PDF or online?

Nevermind...just read your above response.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...