Menu

Thank you for the encouragement friends. Today went much better.

We made it to the Navy Pier and the Children's Museum. The kids had lots of fun and played hard. It was much more peaceful than the last few days have been. the three year old even asked for a hug tonight - that was a first! Thanks for the encouraging words on my last post. I felt the support. I am thankful for our virtual community.

We made it to the Navy Pier and the Children's Museum. The kids had lots of fun and played hard. It was much more peaceful than the last few days have been. the three year old even asked for a hug tonight - that was a first! Thanks for the encouraging words on my last post. I felt the support. I am thankful for our virtual community.

Cathy,

I'm glad today was a better day.

I'll pray that it carries through the weekend.

((hugs))

Cathy, I missed the original thread, but anything that combines the Navy Pier and the CHildren's Museum, and hugs from a three year old, and a WTM buddie having a really good day is celebration worthy, even if I am just hopping into this conversation! Yeah for you!

Glad for your peaceful day,

Robin