Menu

Anyone own a spiralizer?

Laurie4b

They're easy to clean and I'd still use it if I didn't have a dishwasher. I usually just rinse the base and quickly hand washer the handle thing. The blade is small and I stick that in the dishwasher.

For me, they're completely different from a grater. I still use the grater if I'm just using one carrot, for example, but usually I'm preparing a lot more vegetables than that and the spiralizer makes it a lot quicker. And if I want a noodley look, the grater can't match that.

• Like 1

I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1436462236&sr=1-1&keywords=spiralizer

I love it.  It is easy to clean.  I use it to make zucchini noodles, which I pair with tomato sauce or pesto.  I plan to use it for other vegetables too, but I have only had it a few weeks.  My dh, who doesn't like/eat many vegetables, really liked the zucchini noodles.

• Like 1

I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1436462236&sr=1-1&keywords=spiralizer

I love it. It is easy to clean. I use it to make zucchini noodles, which I pair with tomato sauce or pesto. I plan to use it for other vegetables too, but I have only had it a few weeks. My dh, who doesn't like/eat many vegetables, really liked the zucchini noodles.

I have one that's similar to that, a different brand (brieftons). I had one of the small spiralizers but we were eating a lot of veggie noodles and it was too much to do by hand.
  • Like 1