Menu

Please don't let me do this again...

But isn't it part of your self-education? :001_huh::lol:

Um... yeah... That's it!

Nature, anthropology, sociology, physiology, I am sure there was some history in there somewhere, and art - oh definitely art! :lol:

I am supposed to be making a library list now, and need to end our lunch break and get my kids back to school...

If you see me here on a Sunday evening participating in a lively discussion about clevage, or acorns, or my favorite flavor of tea, PLEASE kick my butt off the computer unless I have finished preparing for my school week.

Thank you. :tongue_smilie:

It's tough the next day, isn't it?:grouphug: I wasn't here last night, but I know what it's like to have to have to put up with kiddos (and schoolwork no less!) on a less then stellar night of sleep. :grouphug: Cindy. You can get through this day. Try to get in a nap this afternoon if you can.

ETA: I like your new avatar pic! Looks great!

It's tough the next day, isn't it?:grouphug: I wasn't here last night, but I know what it's like to have to have to put up with kiddos (and schoolwork no less!) on a less then stellar night of sleep. :grouphug: Cindy. You can get through this day. Try to get in a nap this afternoon if you can.

ETA: I like your new avatar pic! Looks great!

Thank you, Jane! I turned in around 11pm so I did get a decent amount of sleep. My big problem was I should have been preparing lesson plans and instead I spent the evening on the computer.

Kids are fighting, which means it's about time for more copywork.

Thank you, Jane! I turned in around 11pm so I did get a decent amount of sleep. My big problem was I should have been preparing lesson plans and instead I spent the evening on the computer.

Kids are fighting, which means it's about time for more copywork.

I've heard a nice cup of tea is really helpful when you're feeling stressed. (Sorry -- apparently I am uncontrollable.)

I promise, next time I see you here participating in a variety of uplifting threads and knowing that you're wearing a grin from ear to ear, I will scold you for having fun and ask you to leave immediately.

There, feel better now? ;)

I've heard a nice cup of tea is really helpful when you're feeling stressed. (Sorry -- apparently I am uncontrollable.)

I promise, next time I see you here participating in a variety of uplifting threads and knowing that you're wearing a grin from ear to ear, I will scold you for having fun and ask you to leave immediately.

There, feel better now? ;)

lol!