Menu

Lulu.com ebooks discount? ELTL & RLTL

agrable

Hi!

I'm pretty positive that ELTL & RLTL are perfect for us. I would like to purchase the ebooks, but I only ever receive discount codes for print books from Lulu.com. I was wondering if they ever offer discounts on the ebooks? I'm going to be purchasing both ELTL & RLTL 1-3. I haven't quite decided on the workbooks yet. It seems they would be handy, but I  need to keep costs down.

Also, I have a question about Wayfarers. I've looked at the sample and was wondering if you can leave out the religious content. Has anyone used it and done this?

Thank you!

Kathy Jo, the author, says it's very rare they discount ebooks. I have not needed the workbooks yet for RLTL 1 & 2. My dd started as a 6 yo that could write fine so a basic mead primary journal for the lists is fine. I have the workbook for my upcoming K kiddo, I think it is perfect for that age.

We will use Wayfarers in the fall, all christian content is clearly marked. It would be quite easy to skip IMO but I can't speak from experience of course.

I also have not seen a coupon for an ebook...however, they're cheaper than the printed version.  We have the WBs for ELTL for one level, and I am thinking about getting one for younger DD as well.  They are NOT necessary - we use a comp book -  but definitely make my life easier since I have a lot of small children.  Anything helps. ;)

Regarding Wayfarers - I only recently started using it, but yes, it's easy to skip religious content.  We're Christian, but we were already using other materials, and I'm pretty choosy about what we use so I generally prefer "secular" school materials.  The Bible materials are merely scheduled in Wayfarers for convenience, but not dependent on any other part of the curriculum, if that makes sense.  All that to say, I think it would be easy to use Wayfarers in a secular way.   HTH