Menu

could use some good thoughts/prayers...UPDATE

bettyandbob

this probably seems trivial compared to what some people need, but my 2E 20yos will be doing something tomorrow that could lead to a good recommendation for a job (as in the person working with him tomorrow will call someone he knows who is hiring directly and suggest ds). He really needs a job. He has been trying to get a job for a very long time and has been unsuccessful. It's particularly painful because his younger sister has been working for a while. 

If you are inclined, I really appreciate it. 

Thanks.

UPDATE: 

ds did well. The person working with him insisted he be hired at his place and not sent elsewhere with a strong recommendation. This is a place ds has been wanting to work. The hold up is the person who would supervise ds is not person who insisted ds be hired. The direct supervisor has some issues I won't elaborate, but I will be cautiously optomistic and hope that ds will not be set up negatively by direct supervisor. This is an issue I discussed with ds, saying basically it's even more important that you (ds) be very professional and focused on work even when others may not be (because with my 2 E kid I've had to coach him with stuff since he was little and I don't know when I will stop). 

If you are inclined to pray again, please pray for his success at this job. It is a huge stepping stone for him. (I think some 2E moms will KWIM) Thank you all so much!

• Like 3