Menu

how to Outline withW&R? What book?

We did Treasured Conversations in the midst of WR3, partly because the outlining. It is very step by step and solid. I've also seen mention that 4-5th grade R&S is good for outlining, you can check out their TOC online. Either way both are fairly cheap. We've found the work in TC very worthwhile and both TC and RS and very reasonably priced.

We did The WTM recommends the Outlining workbook book 2 from Remedia Publications. But when it came to outling the stories in the W&R she had a hard time. Since there stories, not information (like history or science).

In one of her audio lectures, SWB advises not to outline from stories.

We did Treasured Conversations in the midst of WR3, partly because the outlining. It is very step by step and solid. I've also seen mention that 4-5th grade R&S is good for outlining, you can check out their TOC online. Either way both are fairly cheap. We've found the work in TC very worthwhile and both TC and RS and very reasonably priced.

Is Treasured Conversations like W&R book 3 and 4 together?  Ive never heard of Treasured Conversations can you tell me a little more about it?  I am planning to do Lost Tools of Writing after  Book 4 of W&R.  I wanted to be prepared, but know looking at Treasured Conversations maybe I should skip book 4 and do Treasured Conversations.... Should I?  Would this be enough?