Menu

Scotch thermal laminator deal

I have this and like it, but I also have this one (don't judge me!) and I prefer the Swingline. It is easier for me to use b/c it's more horizontal. When I bought the Swingline it was on sale for $14.99. Then I got another Swingline for dd a few months later when it was on sale for $13.99. I use the Scotch laminating sheets w/ the Swingline.

Both are good laminators. I use my laminator and ProClick more than I thought I would. 

Thanks for posting this deal. :)

I have this and like it, but I also have this one (don't judge me!) and I prefer the Swingline. It is easier for me to use b/c it's more horizontal. When I bought the Swingline it was on sale for $14.99. Then I got another Swingline for dd a few months later when it was on sale for $13.99. I use the Scotch laminating sheets w/ the Swingline.

Both are good laminators.I use my laminator and ProClick more than I thought I would. 

Thanks for posting this deal. :)

Well this is good to know.  Will have to keep it in mind in case mine breaks.  :)