Menu

Never mind

What happens if more than 2 people sign up for it? Will one still get 49.99 credit?

It's just the first two. When you follow the link, it shows that my purchase is one of three needed to get the extra discount. So there are still the two spots open.

Would have been interested in doing this but it looks like they already sold out of the deal. :(

The regular deal ($149.99) is over but if you follow the link and join you are getting the "Buying Together" deal ($100). The link shows over 2 days left.

I am fine paying the $150 since that is what I expected, but I know there are people who would really appreciate the other $50 off! This is seriously the lowest price I have seen. HSBC reaches a max of 40% off so this is even better.

Looks like the offer is no longer available, but thanks for sharing.

I don't understand why you can't see that the offer is still available. Did you follow the link in my op? When I click on it, it says there are still 2 spots and the deal is still good for 1 day, 21+ hours. If you are seeing something different, then I am totally confused.

This offer is an extension of the original Groupon that did end yesterday. But the "Buy within Friends" option is still valid.

I tried the link and it leads me to the page that shows the $100-with-friends deal. Once I click on that button it leads me back to regular Groupon offers :cursing:

Oh, poop! Poop, poop, poop! (That is me cursing)

How totally stupid of them to contradict themselves. I'm sorry for the confusion.